RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF REGULAR SENIOR RESIDENTS- DELHI

I.G. E.S.I. HOSPITAL, JHILMIL, DELHI-95.
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF REGULAR SENIOR RESIDENTS


Applications are invited for filling the vacant posts as well as empanelling Senior Residents for IGESI Hospital, Jhilmil, Delhi for a period of one year (extendable upto maximum of 3 years) on Regular basis as per fi01 Iowing detail etai s. S.No. Description Sr. Residents I. No. of V


Gynae - 3 (1 UR+1 SC+1 OBC)
Medicine - 3 (1UR + 1 ST + 10BC),
Surgery - 3 (2 UR + 1 OBC),
Paediatriatic-2 (1 UR+ 1 OBC)
Anesthesia - 5 (1 UR+1 SC+l ST + 2 OBC)
Eye 1 (UR) I
Radiodiagnosis: I UR
Ortho : 3 (02 UR + I OBC)

Psychiatry : I (UR

Eligibility: PG DegreelDiploma In concerned specialty from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without PG Qualification having at least two years I experience after MBBS. Out of which one year Junior Residency from a govt. Hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered.

07/10/20 I 1- Gyne, Ent, Psychiatry 
10/10/20 I 1- Medicine, Surgery, Radiodiagnosis, ortho
11/10/2011 - Anesthesia, Paeds, Eye


For more details click here or visit http://esic.nic.in

Comments